Rachel is a skilled and insightful speaker who shares how we can create positive learning cultures for children in all stages of education. There are a wide range of topics covered, and can be tailored to the needs of each community.
If you are a parent or an educator and are keen to bring Rachel in to your community to speak, please contact us. We’re happy to send you additional material to present to your decision makers.
Speaking topics include
- Creating a culture of community in schools: where teachers, parents and students feel they belong
- Intentional parenting: how parents can connect with their children and themselves
- ‘Becoming engaged’: authentic connections and how to be more engaged with ourselves and each other
- Helping children develop entrepreneurial skills
- A school’s brand: attitudes, perceptions and emotional responses to your school community