Consulting: Connect - Engage - Inspire
Our consulting services provide your school with opportunity to learn strategies and develop new initiatives that suit your learning community.
Initially we explore with you through a checklist and strategy session, whether your school is in the CONNECT phase, the ENGAGE phase or the INSPIRE phase of integrating parent engagement throughout your learning community.
We then work with you on developing a roadmap, exploring the goals and challenges in your school to then tailor further consulting on strategies to build the capacity of your staff (as the enablers of parent engagement) and parents to engage in learning.
Who is the consulting for?
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
What we provide for your learning community:
- Consultation with leadership - discovering where your school is placed currently in understanding of and implementing parent engagement in learning - CONNECT - ENGAGE - INSPIRE interview/survey.
- Clearer understanding of the challenges for leaders, teachers and parents in your learning community and where you want to be
- CLEAR plan to begin working through solutions and recommend further strategies, consulting or programs
- Exploration of current strategies and recommendations on improving what is already in place to move from the CONNECT phase to the ENGAGE phase or ENGAGE phase to INSPIRE phase.
- Planning, framework and action tools
- Follow up mentoring to evaluate progress
*Consulting will depend on the current needs and current status of the school in engaging with families and developing partnerships in learning.Connect With Us